Coupon Code

 photo Screenshot2013-05-11at65112PM_zps2d04d28c.png
Hello pretty gals, just wanted to let you all know that A Beautiful Heart (my jewelry shop) is offering 30% off everything with the code WELCOME2MAY at checkout. Visit the site here to see all of the pieces. Thanks for checking it out :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the code, I'll check it out :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Splurge gal, the coupon will help too! Hehe ;) xo

      Delete
  3. Hey, I know you hate these comments but just hear me out, I'm 12 & one of my biggest dreams is to be a decent well-known blogger. My posts are written with good literacy skills & much thought, I post 15 times a month & love it.

    Basically what I'm trying to say is, please take a minute to gimme' a read. I'd really appreciate it & I'm not asking for follows or anything - thanks.

    Zoe - www.thatszoeblog.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, I will checkout your blog! Thanks for the comment :) xo

      Delete
  4. I love this all! shall we follow let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle, love your blog! Just followed if you'd like to do the same :)

      xo, Ainslee

      abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

      Delete