Let's Get Some Shoes


 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps53b31a01.jpg
So I've been eyeing these two beauties for months ^^^ but they're price tags are a heafty $345 and $650.... not happening.
 photo IMG_3379_zpsbfa815b9.jpg
Then I found these for $26 with a discount code.
 photo IMG_3376_zps92f334cd.jpg
And these for $16 (YES, that's right) with a discount code. 
 photo IMG_3390_zps977d39fe.jpg
I'm officially the happiest girl EVER.
 photo IMG_3383_zpsabf2cd45.jpg
I actually think I like em better than the designer pairs. Score :)

Sorry for so many posts about shoes lately, I'm just on a "shoe kick" I guess! Pun intended... hahaha okay I will stop now. 

P.S. checkout my new ebay listings here. A few bathings suits are listed as well as a pair of Ray Bans and Stella McCartney Teardrop sunnies. 

















9 comments:

  1. I love those oversized sunglasses! Really chic and cute.
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the leather shoes! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that you definitely scored some major pieces. I actually like the metallic version that you found much better!!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brown pair!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jill, so excited to wear them!! xo

    ReplyDelete