outfit details: dress: H&M (loving this one), shoes: Kate Spade, bag: Celine, earrings: Baublebar, sunglasses: Chanel, bag: Celine, lipstick: MAC's Pink Nouveou, bracelet: J. Crew
I purchased this dress years ago from H&M and still find myself reaching for it to pair with statement accessories. I love finds like that, ones that didn't cost much but that you get so much wear out of.
In other news, I have the day off, yay! As much as I love my job, it's so nice to have a day to relax now and then. I'm thinking tomorrow Christian and I may take a little day trip up north to get out of the heat and try a new restaurant or two. I love just getting in the car and going, road trips are a major win in my book. What are you all up to this weekend?
xo, Ainslee
.png)








No comments:
Post a Comment