Coming In Strong

 photo IMG_2904_zps2d1b6ec1.jpg photo IMG_2898_zpsfbe429d5.jpg photo IMG_2903_zps84943f17.jpg photo IMG_2905_zps236fe098.jpg photo IMG_2914_zpsedab0524.jpg











































































































































































outfit details: dress: J. Crew (old), shoes: Charles David, clutch: Clare Vivier, sunglasses: Prada, necklace: J. Crew (old), rings: J. Crew, Baublebar, Ariella (similar)

It's two weeks before finals and I'm buckling down. Ready to go into the next weeks prepared and a little less stressed than usual (probably won't happen). But hey, I can try.

So obsessed with my new clutch, thank you Shopbop sale!



20 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable and so are you! Love love love that pink dress...and those sandals are fabulous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I am IN LOVE with your blog, just followed!

      xo

      Delete
  2. The pink dress looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog, just followed :) xo

      Delete
  3. Hey Ainslee!

    Such a unique (and pretty) name! You are rocking that pink dress and gorgeous accessories!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you like my mix of cupcakes and clothes lol. Most of my cupcake creations are not featured on the blog yet, but as I continue blogging they will be.

    I love your blog too! I'll be adding you on most of your platforms to keep in touch.

    Good luck with finals!

    Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're very sweet! I can't wait to see more of your lovely cupcake creations and outfits. :) xo

      Delete
  4. adore this dress on you! Such a fun shade in a sophisticated silhouette! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty colour! love the clutch too <3
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your pink dress and your clutch!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your latest DIY post, definitely going to try it :)

      xo

      Delete
  7. Great dress, and I'm loving your bag! Super cute.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you! How have I never checked out your blog before? Just as fab as your insta :) Followed! xo

      Delete
  9. The necklace, dress, and shoes!! I love them!!! Would you like to follow each other?

    silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new clutch is pretty awesome! I need some clutches in my life!!

    My Blog My Neonish Life
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm in love! :) Just followed your blog, xo

      Delete