A Striped Shift

 photo IMG_2941_zps7f5a9282.jpg photo IMG_2948_zpsdcc261cf.jpg photo IMG_2931_zps9da23f4a.jpg photo IMG_2954_zps4f0ae349.jpg photo IMG_2929_zps267b65b8.jpg



























































































































































































































outfit details: dress: Gap (similar), shoes: Shoemint (on sale!), bag: LV Neverfull MM, sunglasses: Karen Walker, necklace: Francesca's, ring: Baublebar, earrings: Target, bracelets: Stella & Dot arrow, J. Crew pave link, Doctor's Closet white link

I'm a sucker for a classic striped cotton shift dress. This is my all time favorite everyday dress, so sad that Gap no longer carries it (or else I'd have every color). What's your favorite dress style?

P.S. Christian was slightly obsessed with the arrow on the sunglasses and insisted on a picture, turned out great!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog! I am sooo jealous of that dress. It is absolutely adorable, and the perfect piece for spring/summer! I also love how you accessorized with the pearls and gold bracelets!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thank you, it's seriously favorite! :) xo

      Delete
  2. thanks for stopping by our blog! we love yours (: this outfit is so major!

    we're now following!

    xo

    jackie & lauren

    www.shadesofstyle-lj.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thank you for the follow :) xo

      Delete
  3. Cute look! Loving your dress and how you added the statement necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love classic stripes, they look so fresh and spring like! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, love them! :) Just followed you blog, so chic! xo

      Delete
  5. Love this easy, classic striped dress! Pair with those wedges, it's perfect!

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is all types of darling on you!!! You have a new follower my dear!


    www.McKennableu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, thank you! :) And thank you for following, I love your blog so much!! xo

      Delete
  7. cute! that necklace is sooo pretty. have a lovely day!

    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed your blog :) Have a wonderful day as well! xo

      Delete
  8. You look so lovely, that necklace is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete