A Floppy Hat - Look What I Got!

 photo IMG_3235_zps9c5fead3.jpg photo IMG_3255_zpsf11ebcf7.jpg photo IMG_3231_zps3693fe14.jpg photo IMG_3261_zpsf722feaf.jpg photo IMG_3252_zps8683a080.jpg
outfit details: top: Nordstrom (similar), jeans: Gap (old), hat: BCBG (similar), sunglasses: Prada, shoes: Zara, bag: Prada, cuff: Forever 21 (similar), necklace: J. Crew

Two of my favorite things: floppy hats and peplums! Had some inspiration via the Kentucky Derby last weekend, if only I could've gone! ;)

I purchased this hat last week at BCBG and am so proud of my purchase, it was $10 (down from $65)! Pretty inexpensive for a high quality store. That's the benefit of buying out of season :) But who cares if it's a "winter" hat, I'm wearing it all summer long! Yay for great deals!

Happy Weekend pretties, what do you all have planned?

Linked up to Favorite Fashion Friday, Frugal FridayLook What I Got, and Falling for Friday join the linkups to find new blogs! :)


30 comments:

  1. You look só beautiful your pants are great

    Kiss
    Thakitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this black and white outfit, you look so chic. And the floppy hat just sends this over the edge to absolute adorableness! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was so hesitant about the hat at first but now I LOVE it! :) xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and classic look on you.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post. I would love to read what you think.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofia! Love the skirt you wore in your latest post, so cute! :) xo

      Delete
  4. That top is adorable! I'm a big hat lover but literally never wear them. Found you through friday favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta go for it girl, they're so fun! :) Thanks for checking out my blog, I LOVE yours! That floral skirt in your last post is fab! New follower! xo

      Delete
  5. Love this top on you!!!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the accessories!!

    xo
    Kelsey
    http://thekelseywolfeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey, love your blog! Just followed :) xo

      Delete
  7. love this outfit to bits! and that bag...gorgeous!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, love your blog! Just followed you :) xo

      Delete
  8. Beautiful outfit! I'm always finding myself drawn to stripes, other than sequins they are my favorite! Loving this outfit. New follower :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica, I love your blog! I just followed :) xo

      Delete
  9. I love the hat and I really love the top! So cute.
    Visiting from Casual Friday!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessi, thanks for checking my blog out!! I love yours, so jealous of your beautiful hair girl! :) New follower! xo

      Delete
  10. beautiful! very elegant and chic!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hat!! Thanks for commenting on my blog by the way :)

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! And you're so welcome, I love it! :) xo

      Delete
  12. I'm in LOVE with your floppy hat! I need to get myself one of those. Thanks so much for linking up with THE Collective :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit! It looks so sophisticated with the hat :) I'm also your newest follower on GFC, let me know if you'd love to follow back xo

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE big floppy hats! That was a great deal! Thanks for linking up this week. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete