Can't Get Enough Blue

 photo IMG_3066_zpsaef3775c.jpg photo IMG_3075_zps7ae86ac2.jpg photo IMG_3072_zpsdcb4dd92.jpg



 photo IMG_3067_zps3ecc56b7.jpg
outfit details: top: J. Crew (similar), jeans: J. Crew, shoes: ASOS (similar), necklace: Anthropologie (old), bracelets: J. Crew (old), Stella and Dot, sunglasses: Chanel, ring: J. Crew, bag: Elliot Lucca

Say hello to the most unflattering but comfortable shirt EVER. And it's cute, right? A little maternity esque with jeans but that's totally okay with me.

I'm currently sitting amidst the beautiful pines and 70 degree weather at my parents' cabin. It's divine. Unfortunately heading back to Tucson next week for two more finals and them I'm done, wahoo! For now I'm just focusing on the serenity of this place. What are your plans for the weekend?


9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Your shirt, shoes and necklace are gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your necklace and those bow shoes are just so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't say your shirt looks like maternity wear!! Maybe try tucking it in the front if it feels too loose?

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I just felt like that lol, thank you for making me feel better! I will definitely tuck it in next time :) xo

      Delete
  4. love love love the bow shoes - and that polka dot top is adorable!

    love,
    elisabeth
    www.bellatheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, bows and polka dots are my favorite! :) xo

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with your necklace! and really this whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete