Hello Yellow

 photo IMG_3487_zps9bc4f0eb.jpg photo IMG_3486_zps72730ca8.jpg photo IMG_3471_zpsc0415c5d.jpg photo IMG_3467_zpsa259c65c.jpg photo IMG_3479_zpsdd9e3120.jpg























































































































































































outfit details: top: J. Crew, skirt: J. Crew, sunglasses: Karen Walker, bag: Kate Spade (borrowed from Momma), shoes: Shoedazzle, pearl bracelet: J. Crew (old), silver bracelet: Alex & Ani, ring: similar, necklace: Fashion Diggers

Loving yellow for summer, it's such a fun bright color. Head over to Marion's blog to participate in the trend of the month link up, it's how to wear yellow!

This week has been a really relaxing one; sleeping in, getting to watch the Today show (yay!), naps, and homemade dinners from momma. Been feeling a little under the weather but hoping I'll be much better by the weekend. Planning on doing some shopping and more relaxing before the summer job starts :)

PLEASE PLEASE follow me on Bloglovin, didn't realize GFC was closing down and I'm getting slightly worried about it...

Enter to win $140 worth of prizes including $50 to Nordstrom or J. Crew via A Beautiful Heart here.

Thanks for everyone's support, I'm loving this little blog of mine and meeting all of you amazing bloggers! :)

Linked with:
Marion Berry Style Trend of the Month
What I Wore Wednesday
Lovely Blog Hop
What I Wore to Work
Postcards From Rachel

33 comments:

  1. Yesssss to everything about this outfit!

    http://asequinloveafair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great skirt! I love your heels and manicure too. Super cute look :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, I just followed your blog, love! :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love the striped top and yellow skirt. So cute with those heels too!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I'm so glad the combo turned out how I had hoped lol! :) xo

      Delete
  4. I have this skirt in pink! Love it with the stripes.

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! It's a little embarrassing to say I have it in 4 colors haha! Just followed your blog :) xo

      Delete
  5. the skirt is amazing and so are the heels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan, love your blog so much! You have great taste :) Just followed. xo

      Delete
  6. Love that yellow!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Regine, yellow is such a perfect summer color! :) xo

      Delete
  7. I love this combo and the ruffling at the top of the skirt is such a fun touch. You look great!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny, so sweet! Love your blog, just followed :) xo

      Delete
  8. You have a nice blog! ♥ Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Edda
    Join my OASAP Giveaway at http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edda! Just followed on GFC and Bloglovin if you'd like to do the same :) xo

      Delete
  9. Just stumbled on your blog; love this summery look! That pop of yellow is just a burst of sunshine, and I love a stripe with a bright solid. Super adorable. :)

    kate
    http://artsyabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate! The photography on your blog is so beautiful, just followed :)

      xo, Ainslee

      abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. Wow super beautiful outfit! Love the yellow skirt with that top, such a adorable combo! Love your style girl - totally following you!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bree, that's so flattering!! I'm in love with your blog :) xo

      Delete
  11. Beautiful outfit love the yellow skirt, well styled look!!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, love your blog! Just followed :) xo

      Delete
  12. What a cute outfit! I love your top and bag :)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your colors combination. The Yellow skirt matches perfectly the shirt ^^
    Have a nice weekend

    ◈✾◈✾◈Monas de Seda◈✾◈✾◈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you, I seriously love your blog! Your latest DIY is amazing, now following :) xo

      Delete
  14. super cute look! love the yellow skirt and fun metallic heels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your look! Yellow is my favorite color for spring and I've been coveting that J Crew top since the first time I saw it. Thanks so much for following my blog- I'm following you back!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie!! You should definitely get it, you'll love it! ;) You're so welcome, love your blog! And thanks again :) xo

      Delete
  16. Such a beautiful oufit. I like everything!
    xx

    ReplyDelete