Blush Blazer


outfit details: top: American Eagle, skirt: J. Crew, blazer: Mango, shoes: J. Crew, necklace: J. Crew, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, bracelet: J. Crew, Stella & Dot, lipstick: YSL Lingerie Pink

I am so sad about how warm it's getting in Arizona, 100 degrees is already here. I bought this pretty blush blazer a month or so ago and have hardly had a chance to wear it. I usually love summer but at this point I'm ready for it to be the end of September. That's when it starts cooling down AND is our wedding!

Speaking of the wedding, Christian and I spent a lot of the weekend searching for homes. It's pretty intimidating to think about buying something that "big". We haven't found anything we love yet but I'm hoping by the time we get married we will have it all figured out.

How were everyones' weekends?

xo, Ainslee

No comments:

Post a Comment