A Little Preppy

 photo IMG_3019_zps74323077.jpg photo IMG_3023_zpsaa8a022d.jpg photo IMG_3028_zps85a153f4.jpg photo IMG_3022_zpsf4a79c77.jpg photo IMG_3025_zpsbe33ece3.jpg

outfit details: skirt: J. Crew (similar), top: J. Crew (Factory version), sandals: Steve Madden, necklace: Forever 21 (similar here + here), watch: Michael Kors, bag: Prada, sunglasses: Prada 

Officially one week away from being done with the semester and counting the minutes... Thank goodness time is going by fast, it's already Tuesday! I've always been a fan of Tuesdays for some reason. I guess it's just better than Monday huh? Anything is better than Monday. So happy Tuesday pretties!

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous look, very beautiful! Pearls add certain charm to the whole look! You have a great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin?
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I just followed you if you'd like to do the same. I love your blog! xo

      Delete
  2. Love this look- easy but polished!

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt and pearl combo!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preppy chic perfection! I love the accessories.

    --K
    Accordion to Kellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you, that's what I was going for! :) xo

      Delete
  5. Amazing summer look :))
    Come and see me and if you want we can follow each other :)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah anthing after monday is good for me too unless if monday is a holiday. love your outfit. Really loving the mint color this year

    Delightful Ideas

    $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway


    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Prada bag... Nice outfit

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bag!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just followed your blog, I love it! :) xo

      Delete