Nautical

 photo photo23-13-30_zpsaa76628f.jpg photo image_zps1b4cad13.jpg
outfit details: blazer: similar, skirt: J. Crew, shoes: J. Crew, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, sunglasses: Chanel (similar), tee: J. Crew, anchor necklace: Poshlocket, chain: similar

When in doubt, go nautical. It's such a classic style that can carry you through the summer no matter what the "trends" are.

My favorite nautical look includes:

  • navy blazer (with gold detailing)
  • anchor accessories
  • everyday crossbody
  • boat shoes (in LOVE with Sperrys)
  • gold chain jewelry
  • aviators
  • plain tee
  • colorful skirt
  • blue, red, white (and/or pink & yellow)
Plus, throw on a nautical look and you'll immediately feel like you're on a yacht, who wouldn't love that?! :)

11 comments:

  1. I desperately want a mini mac bag!! And the outfit is lovely :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!! You definitely should get one, I love mine :) xo

      Delete
  2. I may be rocking that exact pair of Sperrys right now ;)


    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh they're my favorite!! Great minds think alike :) xo

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love how you put this together!! So chic! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic! I love the nautical look! Classy!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! Loving that blazer and the Sperry's!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giovanna, two of my favorites! :) xo

      Delete
  6. Fabulous tips! Your blog is absolutely fantastic!

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete