outfit details: top: Banana Republic, shoes: J. Crew (in Hazelnut- via Ebay), jeans: J. Crew, belt: J. Crew, wallet: Tory Burch, necklace: J. Crew, watch: Michele, bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot, ring: Ariella, lipstick: MAC Candy Yum Yum + YSL Rouge Volupte #11
There are two things I will never get tired of: the color pink and leopard print. I got these beautiful shoes for Christmas after stalking them for the last year. My momma found them on Ebay for a fraction of the price, score! Have I ever mentioned how much I love resale shops and sites? SO MUCH.
Also, my face looks super tan in these photos. Christian kept telling me how tan my face looked all night. I think it's because I've been running outside the past few days (with lots of sunscreen) and my vampire skin decided that it loved the sun. Hey, I'm not complaining.











No comments:
Post a Comment